How to Care
It's very important to take good care of your hair to keep using long time, below are some brief introduction
IMPORTANT: Treat 100% human hair extensions gently.
1. Wash and condition hair regularly, at maximum of 3 times a week. This will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over shampooing.
2. Combing hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair.
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water or warm water about 35℃ (Please do not use hot water) and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
6. Hair may be tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Brush the end of hair first, then the middle, and the top at last. DO NOT brush directly from the top and pull hard, it will break the hair. Regular care will keep the hair in good condition and avoid tangle problem, improper dyeing or other chemical process will damage the hair and cause tangle and shedding problem. Please wash the hair with warm water before proceeding dyeing.
Details of Hair Extension Maintenance Tips
Natural Body Wave Hair
Permed Curly and Natural Curly Hair
• Although the extension hair is real, it is not receiving nutrients from the scalp like your own hair. Heat is your hair extensions biggest enemy. The more you use on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. We cannot guarantee that the hair will remain silky if you use the blow dry, flat iron, or curling iron often.
• When you sleep, we highly recommend that you braid, wrap or ponytail your hair together to prevent tangling. This will save time that would be spent untangling the hair the next morning.
• When washing the hair, always wash it going in a downward motion. Use your fingers in a horizontal motion between wefts to clean your scalp. When rinsing, do the same to be sure that all the shampoo and conditioner residues are washed out.